Monday, March 16, 2015

March Madness!!


It's been a long time again since I've posted. I want to share a few quilts.

Here is my OPI Radiant Orchid quilt part of the PBQG summer Challenge. 
Next is my Tree quilt from Modern Quilts from the Blogging Universe. 
A lap quilt for my FIL, for Christmas made in a day from leftover fabric from Sean's Christmas quilt which is below it. 
Scrappy Mountains free pattern on Quiltville.com that I made from a larger starting block than is on Bonnie's blog. You can Sean peaking from behind the quilt in left upper corner. 
Then you see my Rosette #1 from the New Hexagon Millefiore quilt along.
 Next is my Trellis Crossroads from a workshop at PBQG with Concessa Shearer. It is from the book Modern Bee, 13 Quilts to make with friends. 
Then a little charity quilt from scraps,
 and last is a panel I quilted to give to a friend who studies black holes in the universe! Who knew? 
I think I have a few more shares for next time. Off for a walk on this sunny and cold Marchh day....




2 comments:

  1. All very lovely quilts! The last one is quite appropriate for your friend who studies black holes in the universe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The world is not perfect, so you can make friends with you. What do things, too, will lose the original intention, so make friends, not the more the better.
    A porridge a meal, when thinking hard won. Abundance comes from diligence and thrift.
    As soon as possible to clear their own life goals. Otherwise you don't know what is right and what is wrong; your behavior is blind.
    ______________
    Rsgoldfast was Runescape's largest seller of gold, They can give you the best service, the fastest delivery speed. If you believe them! They are sure to make you satisfied!
    They will be complimentary "rsabc" coupons,you can get extra 3% gold!
    Cheap RS Gold:
    Buy RS Gold Here: http://www.rsgoldfast.com/

    ReplyDelete